Lower Your Costs
Ultimately, the benefits of the LBS System can lead to a lower overall cost of construction. Time-related savings alone can amount to between 5 and 10 percent of the overall project value.
Additional Cost Advantages
By allowing shorter construction timeframes versus cast-in-place concrete, LBS projects tend to have:
- Lower project interim financing costs.
- Lower crane rental costs.
- Less scaffolding rental durations.
- Less management cost.
- Our assembly reduces construction waste.
- No drop ceilings or bulkheads required.
- Higher STC and IIC ratings reduce the requirements for additional sound and attenuation work.